• Freak Fortress 2 45.121.210.26:27035
  • DeathRun 45.121.211.42:27500
  • DodgeBall 45.121.210.11:27500
  • Discord
  • Author
    Mewwn
    Player

Hello to Everyone who is Reading This,

I’m done being someone who I’m not. I’m done being Anna. Because it is not me. I’m not Anna. I’m not 18. I’m only 12.
    I started wanting to see how far I could go. I think I hit the big point ages ago, but I kept going. And I fucked up.
    I’m sorry to everyone who I got close to. And I hope we can still be friends, because this has impacted my life heaps. I loved going on these servers, but every time I just felt butterflies in my stomach. If you don’t want to be friends with me anymore, I understand. I’m an idiot for going this far with faking to be someone. I didn’t mean to. And I’m so fucking sorry. If there’s a gift you’ve given me that you want back, please don’t hesitate to tell me. I will give it back immediately. (note I do have a 15 day wait for trading.)
    Meeting all these people as I said, impacted my life. This is why I still want to play and be friends with everyone, and I just don’t want to let go to these servers. I love the community. I just don’t want to be seen as someone who I’m not anymore.

I understand how much I fucked myself up. But I want it to be clear: I am very, very fucking sorry for everything.

Dallas, Dreamz, MrXD, Rubix, The whole admin team. These people mean so much to me. Everyone who I’ve played with and talked to on these servers, they mean so much to me. But I can’t keep acting like Anna. Because it isn’t me.

Again, if you don’t want to be friends anymore, I 100% understand. This is my mistake. I hope you understand how sorry I am. I hope we can get over this and I can start were I left off, but as my true self.

Thank You Everyone.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  Mewwn.
    Clark
    Player

Chicken <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.