Hoodchilds staff application – Rejected

• Freak Fortress 2
  • DeathRun
  • DodgeBall
  • Discord

Froth & Transit Home Forums Staff Applications Approved/Rejected Applications Hoodchilds staff application – Rejected

• Author

Steam Name – Hoodchild

Gender – Male

Age – 18

Steam ID – STEAM_0:0:45526683
    [Find it the website for it here]

About Yourself – I am a very friendly player. I am liked by all players, and I enjoy the servers. I commonly give advice and make sure I never step a toe out of line.

Why do you think you should be on the team? – Experience. I use to own FYRE-G. A large Australian community which specialized in Jailbreak

Skills and Traits – Creating and running servers/plugins. I have experience with literally every command and how to deal with unruly playeers

Staff Recommendation – None

Conclusion [?] – I hope that my application has shown that I have what it takes to become an admin on the servers

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Transit Of Venus. Reason: Rejected due to lasting 1 month. Yes: 0 | No: 4
    Server Administrator

Seems a bit tiny

(I am not a staff of the froth and transit group)
    i do agree Jumber It is pretty small. doesnt look like much work has been put into your application

I’m not an admin but, you have been abusing your donator and the community agrees.

You have been rude to the rest of the community and I don’t know what will happen in the future.

Gl my nibba

Alright, hello

I do see you on the servers, but you do tend to get rude to most people. I also haven’t seen you really reminding people of the rules, when they’re broken.

Final verdict : No

Server Administrator

Howdy Hoodchild

No. Try being friendly towards players on the server.

Dr. Neptune
    Server Administrator

Hello Hoodchild.

Be more friendly to the community and staff.
    Final Decision: No.

Dr. Neptune

Server Administrator

Heya Hoodchild,

Yeah, maybe not the greatest idea to apply while being disrespectful to community members.

Final Verdict: No.
    Good luck on your application,

Transit Of Venus

Hello, the required amount of Yes’s is now 10 on this application, as it has now increased.

Also a personal note for you, I suggest you should of waited a bit before applying after that little blowout we had. That’s why your getting so many No’s because that is what people currently see you as. I suggest after your cooldown try your best to prove that you are more mature then what you showed.

Server Administrator

Hood told me that this application was a joke, transit

The topic ‘Hoodchilds staff application – Rejected’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.