• Author
    hoodchild
    Player

Steam Name – Hoodchild

Gender – Male

Age – 18

Steam ID – STEAM_0:0:45526683
    [Find it the website for it here]

About Yourself – I am a very friendly player. I am liked by all players, and I enjoy the servers. I commonly give advice and make sure I never step a toe out of line.

Why do you think you should be on the team? – Experience. I use to own FYRE-G. A large Australian community which specialized in Jailbreak

Skills and Traits – Creating and running servers/plugins. I have experience with literally every command and how to deal with unruly playeers

Staff Recommendation – None

Conclusion [?] – I hope that my application has shown that I have what it takes to become an admin on the servers

JumberLack
    Player

Seems a bit tiny

Cardz
    Player

(I am not a staff of the froth and transit group)
    i do agree Jumber It is pretty small. doesnt look like much work has been put into your application

I’m not an admin but, you have been abusing your donator and the community agrees.

You have been rude to the rest of the community and I don’t know what will happen in the future.

bub
    Player

Gl my nibba

smug.jpg
    Server Administrator

Alright, hello

I do see you on the servers, but you do tend to get rude to most people. I also haven’t seen you really reminding people of the rules, when they’re broken.

Final verdict : No

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.